1) Get a roof inspection from Restore Roofing and More.
Before you call your insurance to file a claim, you should have a professional roofer inspect your roof. This will help determine whether or not you have damage sufficient enough to meet insurance guidelines for a covered repair or replacement.
2) If you have damage, we will make a claim with your insurance provider.
3) Have your insurance adjuster and roofer inspect your roof together.
This ensures that you get an accurate evaluation. We walk you through the claims process and double-check for damage an insurance adjuster may have missed.
4) Schedule your roof replacement with your Restore Roofing Project Manager.
5) Your deductible should be your only out-of-pocket expense!
Due to hail and windstorms, thousands of roofs are replaced by homeowners' insurance companies each year.
Let us help you take the stress out of dealing with the insurance company by preemptively inspecting your roof!
Restore Roofing and More has a wealth of experience with insurance claims and can guide you from the beginning of the claim until the end.